Contact Adam Tompkins, our Events Director, for immediate assistance in planning your event at The Oasis.
He responds to email requests quickly and will expertly guide you through all the details of a successful event.
Click here to send your message to Adam.
Private Event Spaces at The Oasis
On this page you will see all of the venues The Oasis offers for special events. Browse through the descriptions and photos to find the ones most likely to suit your plans. Follow the “More details…” link to find out more and send your inquiry form to our Events department. We are here to work with you to make your event a successful and worry-free experience. Here are some points to consider:
- Most of our event venues include an indoor space plus a deck. For example, the Lone Star room includes the Lone Star deck, the Sunset Villa includes the Sunset Villa deck, etc.
- If you reserve the “point” of the Vista Grande deck, you will also have the indoor Vista Grande room.
- The only decks that can be reserved without an indoor space are Beau’s Backyard and the Starlight Terrace.
- Only the Top of the Oasis and the Sunset Villa are accessible via the private “Bell Tower” entrance, as opposed to the main Oasis entryway.
- Beau’s Backyard can be completely reserved for your private event if you have a group of 100 to 300 guests. The Starlight Terrace can be completely reserved for your private event if your group numbers 100 to 500 guests.
- During scheduled public performances at the Starlight Terrace and Beau’s Backyard, you can reserve a special roped-off area for your group of 25 to 100 guests.
Starlight Terrace is the largest of the private spaces at The Oasis. The ambience is airy and loft-like and there’s room for 450 guests inside and 200 more guests outside. It’s also possible to rope off a section of Starlight Terrace during any of our live music events. This option requires a minimum of 25 guests and a maximum of 100 guests. More details…
Beau’s Backyard is an outdoor venue with a large stage and a dance floor and a walk-up bar. It can be reserved completely for groups of 100 to 300 people. During live public events, a private area of Beau’s Backyard can be roped off for groups of 25 to 100 people. More details…
Top of The Oasis
The most elegant of our private event spaces, The Top of the Oasis seats 200 guests indoors and is directly connected to the glassed-in Palm Court, a perfect setting for music and dancing or cocktail receptions. Privately accessible via the Bell Tower.
Our Lone Star Room is a Texas-style den with a fireplace, a granite bar and a carved wood buffet. It seats 25 to 100 guests indoors and is adjacent to the Vista Grande for a dance floor or 32 additional guests. The two decks together can accommodate an additional 90 guests. More details…